Going on a Medical Missions Trip? We can help.
Application Process Information:
- 1st cycle: Application due September 15th, Review completed by November 1st
- 2nd cycle: Application due January 15th, Review completed by March 1st
- Trip should take place after the review cycle is completed, so that grants can be distributed prior to the trip’s start date
- At this time, grants are offered to medical students (MD/DO), with a focus on those located in Pacific Northwest. However, we will consider applications from anyone in the U.S.
- Average scholarship will be around $1500, and is limited to partial funding of trip costs
- Funding is designed for mission trips lasting 4-8 weeks
- Report & photos are required after completion of trip